Thursday, February 6, 2014

Aliens/UFOs = Demons???

So, I have been watching a lot of educational programming on YouTube lately.  I came across this video with annoying music in the background.  It was a text video explaining that this person had caught aliens and UFOs on video for 3 months.  S/he claims that the "grays" he/she captured on video were demons.  That this whole idea of aliens and UFOs was a hoax from the devil to make us believe in something other tan God existed.  I laughed hysterically when I saw that message.  Not because I am anti-Christianity (not to be confused with anti-Christian), but because this joker wants us to believe that we are the only planet with life on it... Not only that, but the only planet with Intelligent life on it.  Scientists have proven time and time again that there are hundreds of thousands of galaxies.  Many of them have a planet or several that could sustain life.  A small fraction of them have almost the same (if not the exact same) atmosphere we do to create Carbon-based life forms.  Who are we to say that what we see as a speck of Moon dust is not a living creature.  We have amoeba that is smaller than dust, yet it is a single-celled living specimen.

In any view of this blasphemy, it is a narrow-minded aspect.  In Christian terms, if God created the universe, why would he only create inhabitants for just one planet? Is he not strong enough to create more? Can the omnipotent only be able to handle one planet at a time? Doubtful.  My religious beliefs are not the basis of me knocking this poor fool's beliefs.  It's science kicking down his/her door and laughing in their face.  I believe a person is allowed to express their views and beliefs no matter what.  Feel free to knock my beliefs or codes, regulations, etc.  You have your right.

I just feel that it doesn't make sense.  Almost as much as those who try to persuade me that the concentration camps were a propaganda ploy to feel bad about the Jewish community.  I feel bad for tem already.  They are the butts, the basis of many jokes.  They have been enslaved and broken down more than just in the 1940s.  We found concentration camps in Germany, Poland, Czechoslovakia, Russia.  We even had a few in America! We called each set a different name.  Internment camps, Death camps, concentration camps, etc.  But the fact remains the same.  We as humans are horrible...   Sorry, I got off the point.  That can be a subject of yet another one of my rants.

But to claim that these aliens, these UFOs are demons.  I call bullsh*t.  As a member of different occult backgrounds, I must say.  They don't fit the description.  Not physically, I mean, demons can take any shape, any form.  But in the sense that they (if all the claims of abduction and probing is true) do to us as we would do to them. And I believe what we  have done to them.

All in all, my beliefs are, we need to educate these poor fools.  We need to show them that what we do as a society will come back to haunt us... If we see these beings playing in our yards, our woods. Learning, studying, we need to feed them the knowledge we can. Not cower, not play God.  For if we do, then what does that say about the human species? Are we as horrible as we make these things out to be? Aliens exist.  We might not have hardened evidence that is readily available.  We might not have scientific proof. We all know that unless there is studies and evidence to support it, we cannot believe everything we see online. Not on Google, Bing, Yahoo, or even YouTube.  Take all these with a grain of salt.

The Wicked Wiccan signing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment